To realise our mission, Let's Act has three overall aims listed below.
SDG Learning Platform
Let's Act will produce an open, free digital learning platform about the SDGs with the theme
Preserving the Planet.
- Target audience: Students aged 12-16 years
- Common language:
- Didactic material available in:
Italian, English, Danish, Bulgarian and Romanian
- Content delivered by: Subject experts
The modules and lessons will be mapped against the national curriculum.
Teacher Training Tools
We will support teachers in delivering better online teaching, for students to effectively learn about the SDGs and to take action.
This means that Let's Act will provide teachers with:
- A manual for the SDG learning Platform
- Teaching tools and and digital skills
- Best practice videos
We will publish a research report and a best practice report to evaluate the effectiveness of various tools in online and blended learning.